FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 9th, 2011
NEW! Superb sensor cleaning tool Arctic Butterfly® 788 With Light
Amaya Foto a Division of Amplis Foto is pleased to announce the introduction of the Arctic Butterfly® 788 With Light to the Canadian marketplace. The new Arctic Butterfly® 788 With Light illuminates the sensor while in operation. This reduces the possibility of dust and debris being dragged accidentally against the sensor hence reducing potential smear caused by contaminated fibers. The Arctic Butterfly® 788 With Light makes dust locating an easier task for the sensor cleaning operator.
The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers. These combined patented features also include SCF (Super Charged Fibers).
Another key feature is nano-coating technology for charge enhancements, and the use of super thin fibers that maximize dust lifting capability. These features make the Arctic Butterfly® 788 With Light a superb sensor cleaning tool using the patented rotary motion for cleaning/charging (without the use of canned air).
• Three Stage Power Button Light ON/OFF/Motion ON- Equipped with Bright light
• Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
• Super-Charged Fiber Technology
• Completely travel safe
• Arctic Butterfly® 788 With Light can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensors and DLSR’s with built in sensor cleaning systems
• Low cost per cleaning over long term
• Easily cleaned and recharged
• Remove dry debris very effectively
• Travel friendly
VisibleDust products are distributed in Canada by Amplis Foto Inc.