FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 28, 2010
The Visible Dust Arctic Butterfly® 724 (Super Bright) is now equipped with 2 super bright LEDs that illuminate the sensor while in operation. This illumination reduces the possibility of fibers being dragged accidentally against the surrounding cavity hence reducing the potential cause of smears.
The bright LED of Arctic Butterfly® 724 (Super Bright) makes dust locating an easier task for the sensor cleaning operator. The DC rotary engine has been modified to meet a certain RPM standard. It generates an optimal centrifugal force that enables speedy dust rejection while increasing the charge enhancement of the fibers. These combined patented features also include SCF (Super Charged Fibers). By implementing nano-coating technology for charge enhancements and by using super thin fibers for maximum lift capability the Arctic Butterfly® 724 (Super Bright) makes a superb sensor cleaning tool.
- Three Stage Power Button On/Off – Equipped with Bright LED light
- Enhanced fiber cleaning through patented rotary motion
- Super-Charged Fiber Technology
- Completely travel safe
- Arctic Butterfly® can be safely used on ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated sensor and DLSR’s with built in sensor cleaning systems
- Low cost per cleaning over long term
- Easily cleaned and recharged
- Remove dry debris very effectively
- Travel friendly
VisibleDust products are distributed in Canada by Amplis Foto Inc.